Frequently Asked Questions

The questions below are ones we most frequently get asked by members of the public.  If your query is included in this list, the answer will help you or will redirect you to the correct person to contact.  If your question is not included in the list, please contact us by telephone on 01684 566667 or fill in the enquiry form below.

Car Parking

Car parks are owned by Malvern Hills District Council. See their information on car parking here.

Council Tax

If you have a query regarding council tax in the Malvern Hills District, visit the Malvern Hills District Council website by clicking here

Email the MHDC council tax department by clicking here

Or give them a call on 0300 456 0560.

Road issues, traffic, drainage

If your query is about traffic congestion, road surfaces or drainage, contact Worcestershire County Council. Click here to visit their website.

I can’t get through to MHDC

We apologise, but Malvern Town Council is an entirely different entity and so we can’t help you with your query.

Check MHDC’s website by clicking here for a list of their alternative telephone numbers.

Great Malvern Cemetery enquiries

Information about Great Malvern Cemetery can be found under What We Do.

If your query wasn’t answered, call us on 01684 566667 or email Louise by clicking here.

Trees and overhanging branches

We are responsible for the maintenance of trees and problems with overhanging branches if the are on Town Council land.  If you have an issue to report regarding trees, please use the form below or telephone the office on 01684 566667. 

Public toilets

The public toilets in Malvern and surrounding areas are maintained by Malvern Hills District Council.  Please see further details on their website by clicking here

Grass cutting

Our Operations Team are very busy during the summer with grass cutting and maintaining the flower beds and hanging baskets.  Please be assured that all of the grass areas maintained by the Town Council are cut in rotation but if you have any concerns, please contact us using the form below, or telephone us on 01684 566667.

Bus Shelters

If you would like to report a problem with a bus shelter, please use the form below.

Bin Collections

If you have a query about refuse and recycling collection, contact Malvern Hills District Council by clicking here to visit their website, here to email, or by phoning 01684 862490.

Planning Enquiries

If you have a planning enquiry, contact Malvern Hills District Council on 01684 862221 or visit their website by clicking here.

Playpark issues

You can find a list of our play areas here. If you would like to report an issue with one of the play areas or any of the equipment within them, please use the form below or telephone us on 01684 566667.

Gas lamps not working

If you notice a gas lamp that is not working, we would be pleased to hear from you, either by filling in the form below or by telephoning 01684 566667.

A list of the gas lamps that we maintain can be found here.

Gritting roads and pavements

Roads and pavements are gritted by Worcestershire County Council when appropriate during the winter.  Please see their website for answers to your questions here.

Disabled parking badges

Apply for a blue badge through Worcestershire County Council’s website by clicking here

Regulatory services

Email Worcestershire Regulatory Services by clicking here or phoning 01905 822799.

Can I be a Councillor?

Visit MHDC’s website for more information on how to become a town councillor.

If you did not find the answer you were looking for, contact us here: